Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I've been tagged and great news about Sugar Nellie!

I've been tagged by Turid! Thankss!

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. Ten years ago...
I was 30 years old and busy with the 2 kids.


2. Five things on todays "to-do-list"
* to get to work
* do some shopping
* prepair diner
* Making a card
* clean out my room

3. Snacks I enjoy.
Mmm I love 'drop'! real dutch and oooo sooo great!

4. Things I would do if I was a millionaire
Give money to my mother and my children and to the cancer fond and maybe buy a greater house!

5. Places I have lived.

Oooo all places in the netherlands...Ee,Engwierum , Kollum, Wommels, and now 22 years in Den Helder.


I will tagge
Hilda, Jeanet, Sandra-w, Sandra_L en Jolanda


And then last but not least....
Great news on the Sugar Nellie blog!! I'm so excited!!!

Have a nice day!

8 comments:

Lia said...

congratulations Tiets and the news is great!!!! Wowww

Turid Mari said...

Great news!! The stamps are soo cute, and I'm glad that everyone can get them now =)

Anonymous said...

Hoi Tiets :D

Kan nog steeds niet geloven dat wij drietjes met de hanglars aan de slag gaan.. Yeeaah!!

Fijne dag!!!
Marlene xx

Tiets said...

Thanksss Lia!

Tiets said...

hihih yehhhh Turid! how wonderful this news is!!

Tiets said...

hoiiii ,jaa gaaf hé kan niet wachten om te beginnnen hihihii

Jolanda said...

Dank je wel Tiets!
En het is inderdaad leuk nieuws. Volgens mij gaan ze het razend druk krijgen

S said...

Great news!! En bedankt voor het 'taggen' ;)! Liefs, San