Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2 cards with Doodlebug and My mind's eye

Vandaag , de eerste dag van 2008, heb ik dit kaartje gemaakt met het geweldige fleurige doodlebug papier. En ja weer een stempel van Sugar Nellie, en het woord 'Happy' is gemaakt met rubons van doodlebug en 'Birthday'is een boskut die.

Today, on the first day of 2008, I've made this card with the great papers of Doodlebug! And yes again a stamp from Sugar Nellie. The word 'Happy' are rubons from doodlebug and the word Birthday is from a Boskut 'die'.


Geweldige lijn van My Mind's Eye..Out & About _geen kerstpapier maar kan er prima mee door!! De stempel is alweer een sugar nellie en de tekst Merry Christmas van High Hopes. De letters 'Wish' zijn van het Quickutz alfabet Sunshine. Het gaat zo alweer lekker voor de kerstaktie op mijn club!

A great line from My mind's eye..Out & About.. It is not a christmas line but I think it works fine for X-mas cards! The stamp I've used is from Sugar Nellie and the text -Merry Christmas- is from High Hopes. The letters 'Wish' is from the quickutz alphabet Sunshine.
It is going oke with making X-mas cards for my club( Make 4 x-mas cards each month!)

17 comments:

Jeanet said...

Hihihi jij gaat ook lekker he Tiets !! Deze is ook zo gaaaf !

sandra_w said...

Je gaat als een speer, Tiets!! Maar het zijn weer superrrr kaartjes!!

Tiets said...

dank je jeanet!

Tiets said...

thanksss San!

Janny said...

gaaf zijn ze allemaal weer Tiets en jij gaat echt als een speer!!

Tiets said...

dank je Janny, jaa had het even te pakken dus dan even van profiteren hé.

Jolanda said...

Ze zijn weer supers Tiets!

Tiets said...

dank je Jo!

Janneke said...

Leukekaarten Tiets ;-)

Groetjes van Janneke

Vianna said...

I love your cards. I just would like to know what size (square) they are? I really like this style and I follow a few blogs that use these rubber stamp lines. I will definitely stop by again - you're very talented.
Warm greetings from Florida,
Vianna

Tiets said...

dank je wel Janneke!

Tiets said...

Hello Vianna, how nice that you visit my blog,thank you! My cards are most of the time 14cm by 14 cm. Those stamps are so cute!!!
Hugs Tiets

LISA said...

wow stunning cards, I love the colours you use:-)
Lisa x

Tiets said...

Thanks Lisa for you kind commend!!

Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

En alweer zo'n schatje met doodle bug! Ze zijn allebei weer prachtig geworden!

Tiets said...

dank je wel Elly!

Riet said...

hoi tiets
deze twee zijn ook schitterend
groetjes riet